2022 Festival highlights and priority booking information announced
We are pleased to announce that King’s Lynn Festival 2022 will burst into life from July 17 – 30 with a wide-ranging programme of music, talks, films and walks. This year’s programme will maintain the best traditions of the Festival, featuring famous names from the world of music and the arts, opening with the Grimethorpe Colliery Band, and closing with the world-renowned, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Both concerts will be at the Corn Exchange.
Full programme details will be announced in April. Highlights will include:
- A celebration of the 150th anniversary centenary of the birth of Ralph Vaughan Williams with performances of his music and events associated with the composer, and his links with the town
- Early Music Day will be on Saturday July 23 at St Nicholas’ Chapel, and another series of five coffee concerts at the Town Hall
- Jazz and folk music from Claire Teal and The Unthanks
- Talks with Andrew Graham-Dixon and Nick Crane, a screening of Nosferatu with live music from Minema at St George’s Guildhall
- The annual Ruth Fermoy Memorial Concert, this year featuring the acclaimed Skampa Quartet.
To view the Festival highlights click here. The full Festival programme will be announced in early April.
Booking for Patrons will open on Tuesday 19 April, and for Friends on Monday 25 April. To become a Festival Friend or Patron click here
Public booking opens on Tuesday 3 May.