The Ruth Fermoy Memorial Fund
The Ruth Fermoy Memorial Fund was launched in 2000 in the presence of HRH The Prince of Wales. The Fund was established to provide a lasting memorial to the King's Lynn Festival founder Ruth, Lady Fermoy in order to raise essential Festival funds.
The principal aims of the Fund are:
- To offer performance opportunities to talented young musicians in the early stages of their professional careers
- To commission new works for performance in the Festival
- To encourage the attendance of young people at Festival events
- To maintain a wide ranging programme of quality and appeal
- To raise the profile of the King's Lynn Festival and West Norfolk through engagement of artists and ensembles of international standing and repute.
Donations, however large or small are most welcome.
If you woud like to make a Gift Aid donation or a bequest, please contact the King's Lynn Festival Administrator on 01553 767557.