Posted May 26 2016
From the Festival Office
Just a quick update on some Festival Housekeeping!
- We have now filled all of the exhibition steward rota, with thanks to our wonderful volunteers.
- Our AGM has already taken place - we noticed that the reply slip we sent out in March said 27 June when it was actually in April! Oops!
- We are recruiting a
temporary Gallery Invigilator to work from Wednesday 13 July to Monday 1 August inclusive. Please send us your CV if you are interested.
- We are running an historic festival countdown on our social media including posts of photos from our programme archives - so if you like local history then have a look at Twitter @KLFestival or Facebook /KingsLynnFestival
- We are also keen to hear from anyone who has a business in West Norfolk who would like to receive a supply of our brochures for their staff and/or customers. Give Kate a call on 01553 767557.
- Kate and Jo will be at Tesco in King's Lynn with balloons and brochures to give to shoppers on Friday 10 June - please come and say hello!